Wednesday, April 10, 2013

DIY Accessories: Floral, Studded iPhone Case


Floral dresses, floral shorts, and floral everything! I love floral print since forever. I wear floral print throughout the entire year, whether it be Fall or Spring. I just choose different coloration with my floral print, but you know what I love more than floral print? I love DIY projects! I can't get enough of floral print, that I purchased a floral iPhone case for $2 on Amazon.com! It's a simplistic case with a lot of potential, potential for a DIY PROJECT!



Something that has caught my eye as of late is the studded floral cases. Those babies are usually $10 or above. With the amount of cellphone cases that I collect, buying a $10 case every single time would be impossible with my budget. So, here is a DIY tutorial on how to create a studded floral iPhone case!
Materials you will need:
-Cellphone Case
-Studs
-Super glue
-Creative mind
If you want to use another print other than floral, feel free to do so. Revamp a case you barely use and make it into something trendy and cool. Be creative and design any pattern with your studs. You may make a cross with the studs, a studded heart, a line with the studs, a diamond studded design, a cluster of studs. Do as you please, this is a creative process!

Toodles,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment