Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ciao! Hello! Welcome to my site!

Are you that girl that wants to wear the latest trends, but you don't have enough money to spend frivolously? I am! My name is Angelina, that's me in the teal! I would like to welcome you to my site!



I can't wait to share with you the 8 wonders of the world.

1. Make up
2. Hair
3. Clothes
4. Accessories
5. Studs
6. My Brother...sewing machine
7. Creativity
8. Thrift Stores

I love working with my hands and creating one of a kind pieces by embellishing old clothes to convert them to fashionable statement pieces! I love accessorizing and making basic pieces look like a million bucks! I want to share these DIY tricks and style tips with you so that you can stand out in a crowd, on a budget. 

Get ready to be the girl that every girl wants to be without breaking your wallet.

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment