Wednesday, February 27, 2013

DIY Accessories: Bejeweled Denim Cuff

I had some sleeves from a previous tutorial. Then it dawned on me, I'd love to have a denim cuff for some extra flare with my more subtle outfits! Way to be resourceful! So here's a pictorial walkthrough on how to create your own denim cuff. You can use other fabrics as well, I just happened to have these denim sleeves lying around. If you want to cut up an old button up shirt, you can definitely do so too.


What you'll need to accomplish this look is a cuff, any type of jewels (you can even use broaches if you like), and fabric glue or super glue.





Now wasn't that easy? Good luck and send me pictures of your original designs when you finish your very own bejeweled cuff. It's a great accent piece with a dress.

Toodles,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment